WE REQUIRE SUPPORT WORKERS TO WORK WITHIN A SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICE
DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE
We are recruiting Support Workers who are willing to learn new skills with a positive working attitude.
The role involves working with vulnerable adults who suffer from learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Within the supported living service, you are required to assist the service users with daily living, for example, cooking, cleaning, shopping etc
Hours: On going shifts
Shifts are 14 hours with Two 1 hour breaks
Duties will include:
- Building relationships
- Working within Multi-Disciplinary Teams
- Carrying out Observations
- Responding to distressed patients, to understand the source of distress
- Encouraging patients
- Developing social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation
You will need:
- Good Communication
- Commitment to Care
- An understanding of learning disabilities
- A DBS check will be required prior to starting.
Having over 20 years’ experience working within numerous care environments, we understand your needs for flexible working hours and competitive rates of pay.
- Learning Disabilities