SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a 9 year old female with high complex needs.
Health care needs are: cough assist, oxygen, epilepsy, lymphatic drainage/positioning, visual impairment, totally dependent on hoist for all transfers, irregular sleep pattern - often awake though the night, regular chest infections - needs turning every two hours at night, peg feeding.
At present the shifts available are as follows -
Waking nights 19:00-07:00
There will be other shifts available with this client to cover leave and absence.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.SCP Complex Care Service offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care Service is an equal opportunities employer