Support Worker - Childrens Home Welshpool
* Meaningful Work: Contribute to the well-being and development of young individuals.
* High Standards: Be a part of a team that strives to achieve the highest standards of care, guidance, support, and protection for young people.
* Team Collaboration: Cooperate with colleagues in achieving shared objectives, always keeping the needs of the child as the top priority.
* Flexible Schedule: Be part of a work rota that provides staff cover on a shift basis, tailored to meet the needs of our home as follows: There is a 3 x week rolling rota
The shifts are:
8am - 11pm - full day / evening to mimic home environment
8am - 4pm - early
3pm - 11pm - late
On very rare occasions there may be a requirement to do a sleep in (but this is very rare) which is paid as follows: £100 per night if not interrupted, if woken you will be paid your hourly rate on top of the £100.
* The annual salary for this position is between £21,833-£23,604
* Growth Opportunities: Attend training sessions as part of your individual development plan, including mandatory and regulatory training provided by the organisation.
* Safety and Well-being: Play a crucial role in ensuring health and safety, as well as maintaining a clean and tidy environment.
* Engagement: Contribute your ideas and organise stimulating activities to help motivate young people.
* Compensation: Competitive pay with rare sleep-in opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Directly deliver services to young people.
* Support the Management team in achieving organisational aims and statutory requirements.
* Maintain records, assist with audits, and communicate with external agencies.
* Promote and adhere to organisation policies, including child protection and equal opportunities.
* Participate in supervision sessions and appraisals.
* Hold Link-working case responsibility for at least one young person.
* Be part of the on-call system, providing support to team members during out-of-hours.
* Follow a rolling rota with varying shifts.
* On very rare occasions, you may be required to do a sleep-in, which is compensated.
* Your dedication and flexibility may lead to specific responsibilities not listed in the job description.
* We operate as formal Therapeutic Communities, emphasizing the use of structured roles, routines, and environments to support the therapeutic task.
Join the team and be a part of a community that values the professional development of its staff. This job description may be reviewed annually and is open to amendments after consultation with you.
Apply now to make a difference in the lives of young people and help them achieve their full potential!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'