From our base in Yorkshire, Fusion provides proactive IT support to clients across the UK and beyond. We specialise in working with the legal sector and have a proven track-record in transforming professional services organisations and we are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join our team.
What will you be doing as our 2nd Line Support Engineer
Your role will be to act as an escalation point for 1st line support, so you will be managing tier 2 tickets, dealing with customer escalations and urgent activities. Your duties will include:
- Provide 2nd line support to Fusion’s client base
- To be able to identify areas where there is more a wide spread issue and fix them or escalate them to another member of the team.
- Predominantly work on client’s workstation related problems and server related issues.
- Visit client’s sites as and when required.
- Log all activity on the in-house incident support desk software.
- Manage their job queue effectively.
What skill do you need?
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT support position
- Good understanding of Microsoft technologies including, Windows XP to Win 10; Server 2008 to 2016
- Internet technologies,
- AV Management
- General understanding of TCP/IP networking switches and routers.
- Proactive approach to IT support, working with SLA
An understanding of the following would be useful:
- Office 365
About Fusion IT Management
Whether you’re looking to enhance your IT support, get maximum benefit from your Legal software or need advice on legal system development, you’ll find the expertise you need at Fusion IT Management. With a knowledgeable team of IT specialists, we’ll make sure your IT drives your business, improves reliability, increases profitability and transforms productivity in the workplace.
This role is perfectly suited to an individual with a “can-do” attitude and a desire to assist in growing the business, so if this sounds like you click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.