***ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO NORFOLK?***
Due to continuing business growth during the 2017/18 academic year we are looking to add to our team of primary and secondary school teachers for our schools in Norfolk for the year ahead.
If you have recently finished your studies, a seasoned professional or maybe new to the area – we would love to talk to you about joining our team of highly competent, committed and caring teachers.
We have teaching assignments to suit all needs ranging from the day to day supply work at market leading pay to long-term, full and part-time assignments that can lead to your perfect job.
Benefits of Supply Teaching with REED:
• Day to day, short term, long term and permanent work available.
• Dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
• Variety and choice of work.
• Better work-life balance, you choose your hours.
• Competitive rates.
• A new, exciting challenge with every school you visit.
• Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of schools.
• Recommend a Friend Scheme.
• A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible.
• Excellent opportunities for CPD.
How to apply:
We are always looking for the best teaching talent across Norfolk, so if you are considering a change please call Justin for an initial chat
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Reed in Norwich. We looking forward to speaking with you.
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'