Supply Teachers Needed in Blackpool
- Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career?
- Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holiday’s during term time?
- Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher who is looking to gain an abundance of diverse and valuable experience?
- Are you a teacher who wants a change?
- Are you a retired teacher who misses the classroom?
Bridge Education are looking for flexible and enthusiastic teachers for our secondary schools across Blackpool and the Fylde area.
As a Supply Teacher you will have:
- QTS, NQT, QTLS.
- The ability to teach your subject alongside other subject (when work is planned).
- Good communications skills.
- Strong behaviour management.
- A passion for education and teaching.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
If you are interested please apply with your CV including Contact details and one of our consultants with contact you.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
- Behavior Management
- Classroom Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'