Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products to the Building and Construction industry. They are a global business who are now looking to add a Supply Planner to their growing Planning function.
Reporting to the Supply Planning Manager your primary responsibility will be maintaining an adequate supply of materials in line with demand and stock targets.
- Detailed planning of the nominated factory areas/work-centres with associated component & raw material
- Stock target adherence including Safety Stock evaluation in line with lead-time parameters
- Monitor and report on supply performance (Schedule Achievement)
- Support Planning Meetings to maintain an effective planning process
- Create, schedule and release production orders for materials
- Monitor production performance against schedule
- Plan production lines efficiently in line with stock requirements and factory constraints
- Supply Plan adjustment based on weekly review of month progress and order book
- Continuously drive towards optimising working capital, costs and service
- Identify areas for Continuous Improvement Activity, within the department and also within stakeholder departments
- SAP - Essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Inbound Logistics
This is a temporary to permanent position with the successful candidate going permanent after a successful 6 month probation.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 3rd September at the manufacturing facility and this will be a one stage process.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'