Job Title: Supply Chain / Logistics Recruitment Consultant
The Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Working across roles within Supply Chain/Logistics within varied industry sectors.
- Fulfilling a 360 degree consultative role.
- Meeting the client to understand their needs.
- Generating leads and following up on these.
- Writing job adverts.
- Negotiating at all levels.
- Sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority and matching effectively - this will include meeting candidates to ensure they're the right fit for the role.
- Arranging interviews for candidates and ensuring they are fully prepared.
- Developing long term relationships with clients and candidates alike.
To be successful in the role of Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant you will ideally:
- Be an experienced Recruiter who is comfortable managing their own desk.
- Have previous experience in supply chain /Logistics or an interest in this sector.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven record of billings within Procurement or Supply Chain recruitment
- You must have the ability to network, build relationships, and business development
- Must possess excellent communication skills, and the ability to negotiate at the top level
As a Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Excellent uncapped commission package, scheme starting at 10% moving up to 25% with no threshold, on all billings.
- Excellent training and development programme.
- Car allowance target for up to £12,000 per annum
- Directors Lunch Club incentive for achieving monthly sales target
- Hugo Boss suit and Rolex watch for hitting annual sales targets
- International High flyer reward trips abroad.
If you're an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge, then please do not hesitate to apply today.
- Supply Chain