Position: Supplier Relationship Manager
Location: Waterford / Cambridge
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a Supplier Relationship Manager to manage a strategic supplier based in Waterford and deliver cost and behavioural savings. Focus on maintaining and improving the third party’s performance to meet business objectives.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely and onsite with a key supplier
- Supplier process development to improve quality & consistency and reduce cost where possible.
- Move the third party relationship into a partnership to drive continual improvement, innovation, technology advances and deliver operational efficiencies
- Manage and monitor the supplier performance against agreed SLA and KPI’s. Act as key point of contact for escalation for failing relationships, creating plans to improve the service received.
- Build out the SRM strategy and policies, providing training and mentoring of all stakeholders in the business
- Provide ongoing SRM dashboard reporting.
- Key point of contact for the external audits both in the UK and Internationally to provide information on the SRM programme, Supplier contracts and relevant policies and procedures
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A Degree/HND in Engineering or be a Time Served with relevant experience.
- A knowledge/understanding of engineering concepts such as Design for manufacture, pre-production, industrial engineering, purchasing and procurement processes, integration, cost effectiveness, quality, and readiness for production
- Successfully delivering results in a SRM or Procurement / Supplier Quality role
- Ability to build relationship at all levels internally but also across the supply base.
- In-depth understanding of and credibility to deliver a successful SRM programme
- Professional honesty and integrity in dealing with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Previous experience of working within Medical Device (ISO13485) or similar
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £60,000 to £70,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Development
- Supplier Quality
- Supplier Performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'