Supplier Relationship Manager - IT
£58,000 - £62,000
Want to work for an award winning Household brand in Sussex and avoid the London Commute? A company who pride themselves on being as unique as the people who work for them. Based in a dynamic, fun, flexible and constantly evolving environment. This role also has the ability to develop into one where some days can be based from home.
Your role will be to manage IT Supplier Relationships across the business. Enabling them to deliver their services effectively, whilst driving performance and managing cost.
Key duties Include:
* Day to day contract management, including regular supplier meetings, account management and internal reporting.
* Managing the supplier management strategies & lifecycle
* Acquire in-depth knowledge of suppliers & work in partnership
* Drive value & make recommendations for additional benefits
* Working collaboratively between internal clients and external Outsourced providers to deliver mutual objectives
With a salary of £58-62k, package includes Car allowance, 10% annual bonus, £5k car allowance, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with company discounts and reward schemes
We are looking to hear from experienced Supplier Relationship Manager, seasoned in managing Third Party IT Suppliers? If this is you please apply as soon as possible to find out further details via the link below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.