- To provide Supplier Management services to customer base by supporting both the allocated Customer Support Manager and Account Programme Manager.
- Represent supplier management on behalf of our customers, acting on their behalf to ensure on time performance, contractual obligations and, where applicable, strategic support.
- Deliver visibility of component repair status to the customer via company systems.
- Establish key relationships between suppliers and the company
Responsibilities Of The Position
- Monitor repair order status throughout the repair loop, maintain systems with latest status data, delay explanations and other relevant supplier information.
- Improve turn-time performance, meeting and exceeding internal and customer KPIs. Enforce customer and company contract terms with supplier base.
- Support resolution to all aspects of supplier interaction. Identify threats to service levels, apply supplier, customer and internal escalation. Negotiate proposals to resolve and mitigate.
- Develop positive and strong supplier relationships, seek to improve working methods and communications
- Support APM and CSM in all aspects of supplier management
- Represent company in customer and supplier reviews
- Utilisation of Internal systems, providing feedback for future development
- Support routing guide and placement related queries. Assist with compiling and distributing priming material to supplier base
- Undertake routine strategic supplier meetings and reviews. To include scorecarding, customer feedback and negotiation of strategic problem resolution
- Handle customer and supplier escalation at various levels within the organisations
- Negotiate service level improvements to improve performance
- Provide coaching, mentoring and on the job training
- Demonstrate a desire to succeed and develop a career to support succession planning
- Be a confident and clear communicator at various levels
- Have strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Effective in time management and prioritisation
- Be analytical, creative and demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Confident to work under own initiative
- Be a strong team player
- Adaptable to change
- Works well under pressure
- Be customer focused
- Have an understanding of Information Security practices and is able to attain and maintain competency in those as prescribed by company policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job