Our client, an international personal development academy is expanding and requires a student registrar.
* Register new students in the database
* Collect course fees, practical security deposits and issue payment receipts as required
* Ensure that courses are dispatched to registered students as necessary
* Verify that students have received courses and are able to access the course portal
* Transfer student course fees to appropriate course provider.
* Process student cancellations and issue refunds as necessary
* Track students progress using the module completion tracker system (MCTS)
* Create study and career development plans for each student using a D.I.S.C assessment and questionnaire
* Assist students with questions as necessary.
* Conduct mandatory progress meetings as scheduled.
* Administer practical assessments to each student as required.
* Modify career development plans based upon the results of practical assessments.
* Ensure that course graduates receive certificates and transcripts via post.
- Adult Education
- Personal Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"