Here at KH Resourcing we are currently looking for a Storeman with an FLT Licence who can positively promote Health & Safety within a busy manufacturing/engineering workshop.
If you are confident in your abilities to run a well organised tidy and functioning Storeroom, ensuring that all stock delivered is processed, labelled and correctly stored this could be the position for you.
Key aspects of the role:
• Receiving deliveries following procedures set in place.
• Loading/unloading HGV’s within the yard
• Completing paperwork on time and correctly
• FLT Counterbalance driving
• Progressing parts through the manufacturing process
• Regular Stock taking
• Carrying out Risk Assessments under the guidance of Health& Safety Manager
This list is not exhaustive and more info will be passed on upon application.
It is essential to be holding a current Counterbalance license and having passion to do the best that you can do each and every day will result in potential progression.
The company are based in Morley, Leeds with easy access from the M62 and also a busy bus route close by.
Working full time hours of 7.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and finishing at Lunchtime on Fridays.
This position will lead to a permanent role after the initial 13 weeks for the right candidate.
- Risk Assessments