Job Title: Stores Person
Location: Near Bicester
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 DOE
Our client is a market leading company based near to Bicester. They are a manufacturer of navigational equipment for multiple industries. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced Stores Person to work in their team. This is a fantastic opportunity, with genuine variety
- You will be responsible for ensuring stock and purchasing records are always current.
- Responsible for ensuring all materials are clearly identified and stored correctly to maintain quality.
- Follow department guidelines to ensure wastage is minimal and stock levels are controlled.
- Supporting monthly stock takes.
- Coordinate with the Materials/Production Planner regarding stock shortages and unavailable items.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You will have an eye for detail.
- You will need to be highly organised.
- Previous experience in a similar position is advantageous.
- You will be proficient in using Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
The working hours for this position are 8am till 4.15pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am till 3pm on a Friday. The company also offers a fantastic benefit scheme including a generous bonus.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job