Salary circa £17,943 per annum
Adecco Cheltenham are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation in the Gloucestershire area in their search for a Stores Controller to join their Transport Services Department. The Stores Controller will report to the Transport Business and Administrator Supervisor, and be responsible for ensuring parts are available as required for the service and repair of company fleet vehicles.
Key Duties will involve:
- Stocking fast moving and spare parts to pre-determined levels.
- Receiving Goods Inwards, signing for parcels when required.
- Purchasing parts from approved suppliers at the best possible purchase price.
- Recommending increases and decreases of stock levels using your own knowledge and awareness in collaboration with the workshop supervisor.
- Ensuring all stock and non-stock item information is correctly logged onto job sheets and internal systems.
- Responsibility for the stock records' accuracy, ensuring the records are not out of date.
- Raising order numbers for all external suppliers and processing all parts/repair invoices.
- Recording all warranty claims concerning vehicle spares, processing all credits received and raising any concerns with your management team.
- Adhering to the organisation's housekeeping and H&S standards, and carrying out any other ad-hoc task as requested.
- Possession of 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include English Language (or equivalent literacy). In the absence of these qualifications our client will still consider applicants with considerable experience in the motor industry.
- Proven administrative experience in a previous role.
- Professional manner with proven customer service experience, in addition to possessing good IT and keyboard skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience is essential.
In return our client will offer a starting salary of £17,943. Our client may have flexibility in regards to starting salary - please state your requirements in your application if they differ from this minimum. Please note that security clearance will be required of the successful candidate; for these reasons we cannot accept applications from candidates who have been overseas for longer than 8 weeks in the last 5 years.
The deadline for applications is 20th March 2018, so if you possess the qualifications and experience specified please click apply or contact Trish at Adecco Cheltenham to avoid disappointment.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- stores fleet goods inwards stock
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job