The role includes:
- People management and Training, Promoting and ensure in-store training is implemented into daily activities.
- Keeping the brand values in store.
- Motivate employees and develop their skills; succession planning
- Ensure all employees are presentable and aligned with the company style guide
- Complete all HR and admin duties for the store
- Complete weekly and monthly reports for Head office including merchandising and retail operations.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Manage all customer complaints so issues are resolved quickly and appropriately.
- Implement and manage effective security procedures
- Responsible for managing the daily banking process
- Stock Control and Merchandising
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience with managing a leading brand or luxury retailer.
- You must be a natural leader and confident sales person, ability to be the number one sales person in store.
- Strong experience with managing employees.
- Excellent people management skills; effective leadership and training experience
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience in store level recruitment
- The ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
Paying up to £30,500 with competitive bonus!!!
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to apply for the position please send your CV to
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
- Store manager
- Premium Jewelry Brand