MMP Consultancy are currently working with a reputable Public-Sector organisation to resource a Stock Condition Surveyor on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Relevant candidates will have experience working with Investment Housing contracts and working within a Social Housing environment, including liaising with tenants and contractors.
* Undertake Stock Condition Surveys, independently and for audit purposes
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support a strong customer service.
* Offer technical advice through these relationships to assist the interpretation of data and advise on investment future for Major Works.
* Provide high detail high quality reports for defects and wider issues.
* Assess needs of the client to maintain an effective service delivery.
* Manage expectations of tenants to prove objectively successful proactive solutions are achieved.
* Push the quality of work from the contractor
* Update and maintain systems and records of all information surrounding property condition and investment strategy. Consistently auditing this data for quality assurance.,
* All policies and procedures are adhered to across technical surveying, data usage, health and safety and customer service.
Our client will ideally be looking for you to have experience of carrying out stock condition surveys, have a HHSRS qualification and be adept with computer excel and asset database systems (Keystone).
Further Details below:
* 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
* 35 hours per week
* £32,500 to £36,000 per annum (Pro Rata - 6 month FTC)
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Stock Condition Survey
- Investment Programme
- Asset Data