Skills: Goods in/out, stock movement, SAP, strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, deadline driven, strong MS Office, shipping procedures, orders, inventory, product set up, FMCG, ERP systems
Benefits: On-site parking, 22 days holiday, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and established business that has been growing dramatically since 1937. This role is a pivotal one within the organisation and would suit a driven and determined individual to join this ever expanding team.
What will your working week be like?
Reporting to the Production Director and working alongside the Stock Controller you will be managing stock levels to achieve stock holding targets and supporting customer service levels by ensuring best practice stock control and order placement is complete. Accountable for direct order placement and maintaining outstanding orders in progress.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems (SAP) are maintained accurately.
- Responsible for purchasing "stock" inventory and monitoring the work in progress report.
- Responsible for placing customer direct orders and monitoring these to completion.
- End to end administration of all new product set up information.
- Maintaining product information in SAP, ensuring it is up to date.
- Create and monitor all stock and customer supplied forecasts in line with product movement trends.
- Liaise effectively with main warehouse facility to organise rework activities when necessary.
- Responsible for the authorisation of shipping release, booking in of direct orders and invoice confirmation.
- Monitor critical element usage in offsite manufacturing facilities.
- Recommend product for special pricing with regards to over stocked, slow moving, end of lines and clearance.
Who will this role suit?
Working within an energetic and vibrant team of 5, you will have the following attributes:
- Team player with 'can do' attitude and willingness to complete tasks
- Ability to manage competing priorities and time effectively
- Autonomous within the role and able to work without supervision
- Of personable character, can communicate with peers effectively
- Comfortable using modern office equipment
- Stock or Production control experience
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Must be happy to travel to Nottingham site with overnight stay, for new product launches etc
The successful applicant must be a driver due to the location of the office.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- ability to work under pressure
- Goods in/out
- stock movement
- strong attention to detail,