SQL/R - Insight Analyst - Professional Sports Team
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading sports team as an Analyst in their growing analytics division. You will be coming in at a lead level, playing a critical role delivering insight on player performance and success. You will have the chance to work in a fun, ambitious and fast paced environment, building on your technical skills, whilst working with senior stakeholders.
SQL/R - INSIGHT ANALYST - WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You will be working in an exciting, driven analytics team utilising your SQL skills, as well as getting the opportunity to use Python and R to analyse athlete performance and provide insight and recommendations
- As the Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for leading and working on a range of statistical projects, designing algorithms and reporting on data
- You will have the opportunity to work with teams and stakeholders across the business as this team delivers a range of actionable insight!
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level - minimum 2.1 in maths , stats, economics etc.
- Experience working with data using one of the following SQL and VBA
- Experience working with stakeholders and delivering strategic recommendations
- Interest in Sport is required!
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Salary for the SQL/R Senior Insight Analyst up to £40,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page
SAS, SQL, Excel, VBA, R, Python, Insight, Data, Analytics, Data, Data Science, SPSS, R,Segmentation, Propensity, Regression, Chaid, Cluster, Customer, Customer Behaviour, Customer Data, Analyst, Analytics, Recommendations, Consumer, Sports, Sports Brand, London
- Customer Data
- Data Science
- Customer Behaviour
- Sports Brand