£40K - £50K
My client has an exciting opportunity for a SQL DBA to provide specialist support and database management.
The company have created a unique culture within their office with a focus on employing the right people not solely skill sets. They invest heavily in training and believe in offering clear career progression and personal growth opportunities.
The SQL DBA must have experience in the following:
- Excellent DBA experience with previous companies
- Fully proficient using SQL Server and T-SQL
- Excellent troubleshooting and T-SQL scripting skills
- Previous use of BI stack experience
- Ability to meet deadlines on projects
- Previous experience in the Insurance industry or having Microsoft Certifications are beneficial
The responsibilities of the SQL DBA include monitoring and managing the company's database infrastructure, performance tuning, managing alerts, backups, creating schema objects and general database administration and troubleshooting duties
SQL DBA - Database Administration - DBA - T-SQL - SQL Server - Triggers - Scripting - BI Stack - Business Intelligence - Microsoft
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- SQL DBA - Database Administration - DBA - T-SQL - SQL Server - Triggers - Scripting - BI Stack - Business Intelligence - Microsoft
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'