Sports Partner Manager - Social Media
Sports Partner Manager - Social Media
- Sports Focus
- £51.62 phr (40 hour week) plus paid holiday equiv salary £99,000 pa
- 12 month contact
Our client is a social media platform who is looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to work in its Sports Partnerships Team. This role will work closely with Football Clubs, Top Athletes, Formula One Teams as well as Sporting Leagues and Federations. This role will focus on Social Media and will suit someone who has experience of digital media who has a good understanding of sports businesses.
The successful candidate will own relationships with a select group of Media and Teams publishers. They will be tasked with optimizing the use of social media platforms as a content distribution, fan engagement, and business platform - in a way that benefits publishers and sports fans alike. The role will be based in London.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an extensive understanding of media objectives and strategies, substantial experience dealing with sports organisations and strong industry relationships. They will be tasked with building successful partnerships that drive business value for the partner and the business. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to showcase a variety of skills - from leading business meetings and presenting, to "hands on" content evaluation and performance analysis. Passion for the intersection of sports business, media and technology is essential. The role also requires cross-functional collaboration with colleagues in Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations to develop strategies, partnerships, products, and new experiences. The Partnerships team is the external arm of the company and works with the world's largest and most exciting organizations across the full suite of our clients social media products.
- Drive partnership strategy, relationships, and key initiatives related to Media and Team publishers
- Help organizations understand how to utilize and prioritize social media platforms as critical tools to grow and engage their fanbase and drive their business objectives;
- Develop innovative partnership solutions utilizing social media platforms ( such as Instagram, Oculus, Messenger) that support the business objectives of sports organisations while promoting great experiences for sports fans;
- Own key day-to-day partnership relationships and operations with a managed partner set
- Manage projects and programs that scale across the business. For example, planning in the lead up to high profile sporting events; supporting the wellbeing of high-profile users of social media platforms.
- Work cross-functionally within the business (product, engineering, sales, marketing, operations) to successfully develop and bring integrated solutions to partners;
- Identify and share outstanding partner best practices and case studies to support all of our global sports partners;
- Help support broader strategic initiatives for our global sports team;
- BA/BS degree or higher;
- 4+ years experience in sports/entertainment industry, with a focus on media/digital initiatives and client-facing partnerships preferred;
- Scheduling & travel flexibility to build relationships with publishers and support live events;
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to serve as a spokesperson for the business
- Outstanding relationship builder;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans;
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, internally and externally;
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience successfully using data and analysis to create and support business narratives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'