This role is ideal for experienced Sports Coach/Cover Supervisor and is a great route into for those seeking a career within Education.
Daily duties include the supervision of whole classes under the guidance of teaching/senior staff including implementation of work programmes and positively managing student behaviour as well as assisting students' in relevant activities.
You will in the main be covering P.E but will also be required to cover a wide range of subjects as required by the school for each assignment.
The successful Sports Coach will have recent experience in either Secondary Schools or coaching/tutoring children/adolescents. You should be resourceful and capable of encouraging students' to reach their full potential whilst maintaining the academies' successful vision.
Applications are welcome from:
* Candidates with experience as a Cover Supervisor/Sports Coach/Youth Worker
* Degree Graduates considering a career in education
* Students currently working towards a teaching qualification
* F.E lecturers
* QTS teachers who no longer want direct responsibility for planning and marking
* Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) with NVQ level 4 qualification
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the pupils that you work with then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or by calling .
- Cover Supervisor
- Sports Coach