Our client is an established UK based legal information, education & training organisation incorporated to deliver world-class law events, conferences, training programs & on-line media to the UK, European and Global legal sectors.
The successful candidate will be working across the companies key events portfolio were you will not only maintain a high level of account management, but you will also be responsible for developing new clients for a wide range of law related events and exhibitions.
- Researching, attracting, closing, retaining and managing new accounts
- Managing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, leading organisations and partners
- Building a pipeline whilst surpassing all set sales targets for each month / event
Requirements / Skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience exceeding targets within a sales position
- Strong command of the legal market or professional service market or solid experience with on-boarding blue chips would be an advantage. (This could mean that you have solid experience selling sponsorship packages to the legal, accountancy, finance or management sectors).
- The ability to be self-starting and to work without supervision
- A very confident phone manner, strong negotiation skills
- Sponsorship sales is preferable
- Recruitment experience would also be considered
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, resilient and confident when dealing with clients at a senior level. You will need to have excellent time management skills, be motivated by achieving and exceeding targets and have an excellent command of English both written and verbal.
- Salary - up to £26,000 basic, successful candidate could easily surpass an OTE £50,000
- Career progression
- Holiday entitlement