Based in SW London, our client is a well established company looking to expand their Reservations Team.
- Servicing incoming calls from members. This will include identifying member holiday requirements.
- Delivering high levels of customer service.
- Maximising sales opportunities.
- Offering holiday alternatives to members where necessary.
- Processing new member enrolments
- Processing sales confirmation.
- Promoting travel products.
- High standard of customer service.
- Clear telephone manner
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Spanish Language.
Candidates must have excellent customer services skills ideally in a call centre environment.
Experience in the Travel Sector is highly desirable.
Hours of work are:
8:30 - 4:30pm or 9:30 - 5:30
Please send your CV today to be considered for this role.