Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative - £22,000 - £24,000 pa - great opportunity to join a very well established and highly successful company in London
£22,000 - £24,000 pa.
Fluency in Spanish and English
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a world leading exporter of some of the world’s most recognised brands in the luxury goods sector.
They are looking to recruit a Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative to join a great international team as soon as possible.
Your role as a Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Offering full support (telephone and email) to Spanish speaking export clients (B2B)
- Placing orders for products
- Advising customers of queries on orders and finding solutions for them
- Liasing with courier and freight companies to organise deliveries
- Providing support to the Export Sales Teams
- Dealing with complaints
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent Spanish and English is essential
- Previous experience in customer services or an administrative role is essential
- Clear and methodical in their approach
- An ambitious team member
- A clear and confident communicator
- Effective at prioritising and able to work to deadlines and under pressure
£22,000- £24,000 pa + benefits. Working hours 9.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
Contact: LISA GRIMES
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information