Owing to continual, successful market growth, a bespoke financial services company is looking for a customer focused, Spanish & Italian speaking client services administrator to join their multilingual, client services division in their modern, newly acquired London office. This is a varied and responsible role which will see you become a key point of contact for new and existing clients their Spanish and Italian markets.
For several years my client has retained their position as the market leader in their arena which is due to the knowledge, expertise and client engagement levels therefore the ideal candidate must be very customer centric and possess excellent communications skills in Italian & Spanish whilst being able to demonstrate effective problem solving skills. In return you will receive excellent training and development opportunities along with the opportunity to join a professional and supporting team! Another perk to this role is the opportunities to travel abroad with colleagues from other divisions to meet your clients' regular basis in order to build, and maintain customer satisfaction levels whilst becoming a brand services ambassador at national and international shows and events!
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish & Italian and English are essential
- Previous experience or skills within B2B customer services/ sales administration/client relationship/ account management/ client services / customer support/client care/ call centre / helpdesk role
- Excellent communicator, comfortable dealing with high level executives with the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and a strong customer focus
- Happy to travel
- An all-round team player with excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of or experience relating to the financial services i.e. warranty/ insurance) construction or agriculture industries desirable but not essential
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- account management
- client support
- Spanish Italian claims client services customer services B2B client relationship
- administrator client retention client representative