An exciting opportunity has become available for a Spanish Customer Service Advisor to join our client's friendly team based in Wallisdown, working with one of the world's largest and most innovative technology brands.
Do you have experience in customer service, retail, hospitality, technology or IT? As a customer support representative, you'll provide assistance with apps like Play Store and perform technical troubleshooting Android hardware too.
Full training is provided, they are looking for someone with great customer service skills to help provide incredible experiences across their 4 media channels - phone, email, chat and social media.
With 500+ employees from over 20 countries, they have one of the most international workforces on the UK's south coast and are proud to work, develop and engage with people from all walks of life.
If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding service, come and join their team!
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
- Bring an awesome can-do attitude to the workplace!
This role is for customer support only so we'll never ask you to cold call and there's no selling either.
If you drive, they will be able to find you an off-road parking space or you can car-pool with your employees!
- Open plan offices
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development - 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
Hourly Rate: £8.74
Hours: Monday - Sunday, 8:00am - 9:00pm on a shift rotation (37.5 hours per week)
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'