5 days out of 7 (Saturdays off)
7 am – 4 pm/6 pm
My client is on the lookout for a talented and experienced individual to join their team. As the Sous Chef, you will ensure that the food is up to standard as well as health and safety, food safety and due diligence. You understand that being a great chef is not just about cooking but the ability to work with a team, manage costs, as well as being compliant, from both a Food Hygiene and Food safety perspective. You’ll have the confidence and knowledge to share your passion with the team.
You will be working in a great kitchen environment, using fresh, seasonal produce using modern techniques and always looking at developing the food on offer.
As well as having excellent presentation skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and possess bags of enthusiasm.
• Have previous experience at Sous chef level
• Be able to run kitchen in Head chefs absence
• Be a proven, hands-on leader
• Be able to work under pressure
• Have the ability to train and inspire
• Have good health and safety knowledge
• Be up to date with current food trends
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business