Sous Chef – Stein's Fish & Chips
You will share our passion for great food and support our Head Chef with the running of the kitchen. You will be a role model for the kitchen team and support with the team’s development
Stein’s Fish & Chips in Padstow boasts both a restaurant and takeaway, located on the beautiful North Cornwall coast overlooking the Camel Estuary. You’ll find a menu of cod and haddock together with a large range of local fish like hake, monkfish, John Dory and bass which is often landed right here on our doorstep in Padstow.
We’re passionate about working with fresh ingredients and developing our people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers since our first restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, was opened in Padstow in 1975.
What you’ll get from us:
- Potential tips earnings from £1.25 per hour
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If you’d like to join our team as Sous Chef click apply to send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job