Sous Chef - London Michelin Restaurant
Do you have experience of working within a Michelin Restaurant and are looking to work in a kitchen where quality is implemented every step of the way.
From the handling of the food to the delivery to each customer, the kitchen and front of house staff ensure consistency is maintained to make it a personal experience every time, making guests feel unique and welcome to enjoy seasonally inspired modern French cuisine, with elegant surroundings
Attention to detail and a passion for food is a must. Candidates must be energetic, hardworking, have experience in a busy environment and perform well under pressure.
This role can lead to on-going temp work with as much a 50+ hours per week.
Self Employed and Limited Company Chefs Welcome! All you need is your own public liability insurance which we can advise you on.
Roles start at £11-£17 per hour for Self Employed and Limited Company Chefs.
Chef De Partie Benefits:
- Fantastic rates of weekly pay
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
- You can work as little as 5 hours to 80 hours a week, it's your Choice!
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- You will be working in some of London's best establishments. Eg. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- Join a great team of temporary chefs
- On-going Temp work
- Flexible shifts
- Friendly Consultants available 24-7
Our minimum requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.