Sous Chef - DBS Cleared - Immediate Start
A school in Bracknell is looking for a Sous Chef for an ongoing booking on a temporary basis with the potential to move on to a permanent contract. Working alongside a head chef and catering team.
Must be available immediately.
Sous Chef Features:
- Social hours - Monday - Friday bookings
- Great Rates of pay - between £13-14 per hour
- Join a great team of temporary chefs
- Immediate Start
- Weekly Pay directly in to your Bank Account with holiday pay in addition
- Option to pay you Limited Company at a high set rate for all assignments (please ask at registration)
- Receive a bonus up to £100 if you refer other chefs to us.
Sous Chef Requirements:
- A passion for high quality food
- Hard working and reliable
- DBS cleared
- Eager to improve your culinary expertise
- Food Safety Level 2 certificate
- Allergen certificate (you can complete a short course online for free)
- Your own chef's whites, knives and safety shoes
- You are eligible to work in the UK
If you are available for regular casual assignments, we would like to hear from you. We can offer you hours to suit you and we pay very competitive rates. Call our Surrey office today on and ask for Samantha. Alternatively, please email your CV directly to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.