Our client is looking for a SOP Administrator to join their Sales Order Processing team to manage the customer experience on a temporary basis. The role requires close interaction with other team members, the sales organisation and other key corporate stakeholders to manage queries and resolve issues.
SOP is a fast-paced department, which requires a flexible, can-do attitude and strong team-work throughout the business. The SOP team are central to the management of customer relationships and is a platform for development into roles within Customer Support, Professional Services and Sales.
- Daily liaison with external customers and internal departments including sales, finance, support and customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries.
- Working as part of a team, helping to achieve and maintain structured KPI’s/SLA’s
- Delivering first class customer service, ensuring the customer has a satisfactory customer experience
- Processing of orders, ensuring that all approvals, discounts, special requirements are in place
- To help ensure that all aspects of daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Set up customer records, maintaining and actioning amendments to customer accounts.
- Dispatching the product and assisting with the initial set up, checking and assisting with license issues
- To assist on any other ad-hoc duties as required but not limited to administration duties, solving any order related queries, billing issues, raising credit notes
Good standard of English and Maths evidenced by relevant qualification.
- Experience within administration/order processing/customer service/operations (office based)
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
Excellent Communication skills