Salary: £70-80k Basic + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Industry: Network Security
- As a Global Security SME, you will have a very good knowledge of Security Solutions prevalent in the market, Industry wide Security Best practices, Widely adopted Enterprise security Frameworks, Audits and Compliances etc.;. Reporting to the Global Pre-Sales head, you will be a SPOC for all Security related discussions within Organization as well as with Customers of varying degree of Enterprise size.
- Proficient in analysing customer requirements, understanding their business drivers and articulating value-added solutions.
- Regular interaction with multi Regional SMEs to understand divergent Security needs and drive a team of Solution engineers and aid them in review/ approve functional design, prepare and present customized solutions etc.; .
- Support the Proposal team in RFI, RFP and SO
- Identify desired Security solution functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps with Product.
- Strong alignment with Various OEMs in Security Industry.
- Ability to work with Engineering, product and Marketing teams to offer feedback, bridge Gaps and conduct technology sessions and participate in Industry forums representing TCL.
- Create readily demonstrable demos and develop POCs with prospective customers thereby enhancing Sales Funnel for Security portfolio.
- Expertise - Share and derive expertise while liaisoning with Sales teams, Product teams and GSMC teams etc.;
- Solutions - Leverage existing portfolio and expand the horizon for TCL in Security space by actively working with various OEM and Product teams in understanding Gaps and bridge the same with various alternatives, that are duly approved by validation teams.
- Insights - Work with Engineering and Support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world customer challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption of TCL Security services and drive greater value from use of the same.
- Represent - Be a torch bearer for TCL in market place for its Security Services portfolio. Demonstrate TCL's strength by articulating Value in various external Security forums as well as internal interlocks and webinars etc.; Influence NPI process to match Products to market reality
- Customer facing skills to represent TCL well within the customer's environment and drive CxO discussions / IT Heads/ Security Experts and CISO regarding Solution Economics, Solution benefits, TCL as preferred partner etc.;
- Able to communicate with and present to, internal and external senior management confidently..
- Team player and leadership capabilities in working with security pre-sales and OEMs
- Strong commercial acumen with a highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Developing and delivering Security Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise or IS/IT Architecture.
Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
- Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
- Comfortable with and credible in sustaining relationships with senior business leaders - strong consultancy experience and vocabulary is a pre-requisite
- Experience of owning a number of complex RFT/RFI/RFP responses in competitive situations
- Experience with Managed Security Services would be an advantage
- Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customers Information Security and infrastructure security environment. A recognized expert in one or more solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Information security, network and systems security , Cyber Security Framework … Knowledge of various Security standards by region is highly desirable.
- Experience in compliance initiatives at function and organizational levels in areas of Information security, Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery, IT Service Management and Quality.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
Required Skills and abilities:
- Proven leadership skills that build relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to cross train and mentor associates on Security technologies and updates
- Network Security, Security Information and Event Management, Web & Email Security, IDS/IPS, Application Security, End Point Security, Data Loss Prevention
- Well conversant with Management Standards/Best Practices such as ISO 27001.
- Interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation, e.g. ISO27001, PCI/DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, etc
- Conversant with the requirements of compliances like SOX and PCI DSS
- A formal security industry accreditation would be an advantage e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, SABSA SCF, etc.
Knowledge and experience of the vendors and technologies viz.; Symantec, McAfee, Websense, RSA, Arcsight, Tipping point, Arbor, Radware, Fortify, F5 and Bluecoat etc.;