Solutions Architect, Broadcast, Pre-Sales, Business Analysis, Project Manager
London West End, £60 - £75,000 + bens
We are excited to be working with an international Broadcast Solutions company searching for a talented and innovative Solutions Architect to take responsibility for the full lifecycle of new implementations as well as major upgraded and enhancements. You will be based in a highly prestigious TV / Broadcast environment in London!
Our client is an international supplier of Broadcast Workflow and Management systems and have developed a highly complex product that integrates deeply into end clients systems and workflow whilst working in near real-time with high-availability & failover SLA’s.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be working directly with end-clients supporting the sales process with Pre-Sales and maybe system demo’s through to System Design, Customisation and System Integration and Interfacing.
Naturally, you will be defining the full Solutions Architecture in a clear and concise manner and working with their internal development teams throughout the process to provide world class solutions as well as be providing some ad-hoc Business Analysis and Project Management requirements as required as well as some hands-on technical configuration.
- Working directly with external clients - Stakeholders, Managers and Users to define key requirements
- Define Solutions Architecture - workflow, technical and business requirements and systems interfaces
- Work closely with the Project Management team in producing robust and scalable specifications
- Collaborate with internal development teams to produce new systems, major upgrades or enhancements
- Work with the Project Engineering and Application Support teams throughout the implementation
To be considered for this interesting and challenging role you should meet the following criteria:-
- Authorised to work in the UK - no sponsorship is available
- First class verbal and written communication skills - please QA your own CV!!!!!
- Natural gravitas and client-facing stakeholder management skills
- Solutions Architecture design and implementation
- Some Business Analysis and Project Management
- Reviewing and defining existing client workflow
- Working within a Software Product environment would prove beneficial as would some experience in the Broadcast and Media space
- Demonstrable experience of creating client-lead designs through to the development and implementation stage
- Software Solutions
- solutions architect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job