This multi office well established Law Practice who prides itself on its excellent reputation. Have recently instructed EAC Legal to recruit an experienced Residential Property Solicitor, CILEx or Licenced Conveyancer to assist in their expanding department.
Preferably 1 years P.Q.E. in residential property/conveyancing is essential. Along with the ability to handle a minimum of 45 case files. And carry out the relevant searches and titles checks required.
- To provide professional and competent legal advice and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct
- Responsible for full case handling of the residential and commercial matters
- To delegate and contribute to the development of Paralegal where necessary
- To assist in developing new services, as and when required
- To generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- To keep knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required by the position
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
Skills and Attributes
- Qualified Residential Solicitor, CLC or CILEx
- At least one years previous conveyancing/Residential Property Case Handling
- Be able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange, to completion and post completion experience
- Experience of running own caseload
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent technical ability
- Able to demonstrate good networking skills
- Manage and adhere to KPIs and targets
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Excellent Career development and salary and benefits package for all staff.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"