Salary: Up to £26,000 DOE Plus Overtime Opportunities
About Zetes (A Panasonic Company):
With customers such as Hovis, Argos and Morrisons, we deliver market leading business solutions which maximise the visibility of goods across the supply chain. From the factory, to the warehouse, to the delivery truck, to the store, Zetes uses technologies such as RFID, bar coding and serialisation which allow our customers to track and trace their goods start to finish.
At Zetes you will have the opportunity to work with people who are passionate about delivering great customer service and business solutions in a stimulating and fast-moving environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand.
In your return for your commitment, we offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
Private medical insurance, Group personal pension plan, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers, Free on-site gymnasium, Free lunchtime transport into nearby towns and On-site café.
About the role of Software Support Analyst:
After a dedicated training period you will:
- Provide 1st level technical support to software solutions that have been deployed to customers
- Utilise telephone, email and remote diagnostic tools to support customers
- Deal with issues across our software applications: Nucleus IS Stock Audit and In Store, customer MCL applications and custom C, C++ or .NET
- Support hardware such as mobile devices and infrastructure elements
- Provide quality assurance for software updates/upgrades prior to release
- Support a number of voice and non-voice data capture solutions
- Take part in an out of hours on-call rota and provide 2nd line support (remote working), once you are trained for which you will receive and enhanced overtime rate of pay
- Travel occasionally to our customer sites across UK to provide hands on support.
- Commissioning / installing of new software / hardware to suit our customers' needs
- Provide technical assistance to other resources to help ensure that the team’s projects are completed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintain good understanding of PC, RF, hand-held, infrastructure and related technologies in order to provide ongoing technical support.
- Install and troubleshoot equipment on customers’ premises.
Your role will be vital in maintaining customer satisfaction levels and providing a consistent support service. As such, on occasion, you will be required to attend customer sites to provide face-to-face, on-site support.
Interested? To be considered as a Software Support Analyst, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar software support role dealing directly with customers
- A full, valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- The willingness to take part in an out of hours on-call rota
Additionally, experience of any of the following would be advantageous.
- Database management or SQL programming
- Mobile device management (Android/Windows)
- Windows server management
- Remote PC management ideally including powershell
- IIS and/or tomcat web server technologies
- Log file analysis
- Applications support, 2nd line
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
- Database Systems