Salary: Up to £26,000 DOE Plus Overtime Opportunities
About Zetes (A Panasonic Company):
With customers like Hovis, Dunelm and Morrisons, we deliver market leading business solutions which optimise and mobilise our customer’s supply chain and related business processes. Our business is founded on our people and we are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great customer service and business solutions, exceeding our customers’ expectations.
At Zetes you will have the opportunity to work with like minded people in a stimulating and fast-moving environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand.
In your return for your commitment, we offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
Private medical insurance, Group personal pension plan, Group life assurance, Permanent health insurance, Childcare vouchers, Free lunchtime transport into nearby towns, Free on-site gymnasium, On-site café.
About the role of Software Support Analyst:
After a dedicated training period you will:
- Provide 1st level technical support to software solutions that have been deployed to customers
- Utilise telephone, email and remote diagnostic tools to support customers
- Deal with Nucleus IS Stock Audit and In Store, customer MCL applications and custom C, C++ or .NET applications
- Support hardware such as mobile devices, PCs and infrastructure elements
- Provide quality assurance for software prior to release
- Support a number of voice and non-voice data capture solutions
- Take part in an out of hours on-call rota and provide 2nd line support, once you are trained for which you will receive and enhanced overtime rate of pay
- Commissioning of software / hardware
- Provide technical assistance to other resources to help ensure that the team’s projects are completed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintain good understanding of PC, RF, handheld, infrastructure and related technologies in order to provide ongoing technical support.
- Install and troubleshoot equipment on customers’ premises.
Your role will be vital in maintaining customer satisfaction levels and providing a consistent support service. As such, on occasion, you will be required to attend customer sites to provide face-to-face, on-site support.
Interested? To be considered as a Software Support Analyst, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar software support role dealing directly with customers
- A full, valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- The willingness to take part in an out of hours on-call rota
Additionally, experience of any of the following would be advantageous.
- Database management or SQL programming
- Mobile device management (Android/Windows)
- Windows server management
- Remote PC management ideally including powershell
- IIS and/or tomcat web server technologies
- Log file analysis
- Applications support, 2nd line
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
- Database Systems