Software Project Manager (ERP)
Salary: upto £50k + Benefits
We are looking for a Software Project Manager to join a leading business in the UK. The role will be focussed on requirements gathering and working on systems implementation projects including ERP Systems. You will work through the end to end life cycle of the project from concept, through definition and design, build and test. Projects may range from circa £50k up to £3m and depending on their scale, you will be expected to manage a number of projects concurrently. You will be expected to manage multiple third party suppliers as well as internal development teams, you will be accountable for delivering the project against a project budget and to agreed timelines.
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths
- Identify and assign the project team members, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the project, agree allocation of activities and manage delivery throughout the project life cycle
- Manage the project budget allocated
- Identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements
- Manage customer relationships and interactions across the project, providing regular progress reports and responding to customer feedback
- Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders
Skills / Experience required includes;
- At least five years experience as a Project Manager
- An understanding of ERP systems
- Good understanding of Agile and/or Prince 2 methodologies
- Delivering through third parties, including experience of associated procurement and commercial aspects
Please send a CV through if you would like further information.
- ERP Software
"Office Assistant jobs in London"