Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Castle Hill is working with a new and awesome Blockchain company that are not thinking outside the box but ripping it apart......
If you are a Java Developer and looking to use your talent to shape and disrupt the future by move across into development on the Blockchain then this is a unique opportunity to do so!
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with breakout areas with Consoles, Books etc and a Kitchen full of Coffee and Ice Cream J
- Working in the City Centre of Malaga - one of Spain’s coolest cities.... and it’s Sunny and Warm
- A style of working environment designed by Software Engineers for Software Engineers
- An Autonomous working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies and super interesting stacks
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
What will you be doing?
- Disrupting the future working on Blockchain Technologies
- Research, learn and Use the newest tools
- Be exposed to a wide range of Open Source technologies, and best software practises
- Prototyping new ideas
What will you bring?
- Strong knowledge in Java (Ideally Java 8)
- A wide range of Open Source Java Liberies and frameworks including Spring and Hibernate amongst others
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with REST Web Services
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- If you have any experience in Microservices, Blockchain, Fintech Crypto etc that would be even better, if not come and learn....
If this sounds like a bit of you then send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail.....