Are you a passionate tech-pioneer looking to join a forward-thinking company working on cutting-edge products?
A Software Development Technical Lead with previous experience leading a team of Software Engineers, expertise in cloud-native technologies and project lead experience is required by a market-leading, global software solutions house at their office in Blackpool.
A well-established company within their industry venturing into the world of robotics, AI and voice recognition software, they have global backing with a range of customers across the Europe and the US. An exciting opportunity to lead cloud technology solution projects and in return rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent company benefits and full support in your career progression.
- Previous experience leading a team of Software Engineers
- Strong commercial experience of C#/.NET Framework
- Strong working knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Proficiency with SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Agile methodologies in your delivery: e.g. SCRUM, Kanban
- Azure DevOps
- Ability to engage and liaise with technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Full UK Drivers licence
- Cloud Native CI/CD tools
- Experience in data warehouse systems e.g. ETL
- Knowledge of Python
The roles and responsibilities will include 70% leadership of the software engineer team and projects, with 30% hands-on development on a range of front and back end technologies. For this role you will predominately work remotely with the expectation to work on-site in the Blackpool office 1-2 times per week.
With this position, you will achieve…
- Starting salary up to £55,000 per annum
- 26 days annual leave + bank holiday (rising +1 every year up to 30 days)
- Bi-annual company profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
Interested to hear more?
Don't worry if your CV isn't yet up to date, call Gianluca for an informal discussion - .
Additionally, send your current CV to Gianluca . Sammartano @ circlerecruitment .com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'