C# Developer Responsibilities:
Update existing, and create new, design documentation.
* Experience of developing enterprise-wise business systems that are robust, maintainable, secure, scalable and have good performance.
* Contribute to all activities within the software development lifecycle.
* Work with project managers to ensure delivery of accurate project documentation and designs.
* Follow a fast, iterative development approach.
* Work collaboratively as part of the broader development team, sharing ideas and experience wherever possible.
* Produce detailed technical design specifications and documentation.
·C#, XSLT AND XML (must have!)
·Experience in C# Programming (.Net 2.5 and later)
·Understanding of e-mail, RFC2822 and e-mail server operations and integration.
·Experience in XML and structures data operations using XSLT and XPATH.
·Understanding of database design, experience of database SQL language operations and in-process scripting.
·Ability to work autonomously.
·Basic experience of Windows Workflow Framework.
·Experience of development lifecycle process and associated tools e.g. GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Selenium.
·Experience of the automated software lifecycle.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to get in touch.