An exciting new opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic Software Developer, Full Stack Developer, based in Uckfield, East Sussex. Sussex Recruitment is looking for a Software Developer to join an IT team covering around 300 employees across the UK.
Working as part of a small team of developers in an Agile environment and reporting to the development lead, your key duties will include:
Deliver ongoing quality development of a bespoke .net web application using industry best practice techniques.
Provide expert assistance to IT Service Desk staff on escalated issues related to the application.
Work with a dedicated IT Systems Team to turn requirements into technical design.
Work within the development team to assist with continuous improvement processes and development of secure coding and test standards.
- C#, Web API/REST
- HTML, CSS
- Entity Framework
- Experience of working in an Agile development team
- Self-starter able to work without close supervision to achieve business goals.
- Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Calm, organised and professional manner even when working under pressure.
- Microsoft Azure (Hosting, Active Directory, Blob storage, etc)
- Sharepoint, Office365
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 Information Security Management System environment.
The job is primarily based in Uckfield, East Sussex with occasional travel to other sites.
Software Developer | C# | .Net | SQL Server | ASP.Net | Full Stack Developer
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
- Agile Environment
- Entity Framework
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"