Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
Salary: £130-£180 per day
Start Date: 16th April until summer
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Sociology to join from 16th April at one of our secondary schools in East London. The successful applicant will have to teach Sociology to A Level and Social Sciences to GCSE.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The school is based in the borough of Tower Hamlets and is easy to get to with multiple public transport links. The school is a large, oversubscribed All Girls comprehensive school and has great facilities and teaching spaces. It has been judged to be "Outstanding" by OFSTED.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced Sociology Teacher with great subject knowledge.
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
• Have an updated CV
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
• Hold a valid and current DBS
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Taryn, as soon as possible.