I am delighted to be working exclusively with this high-end interior's manufacturer based in the Birmingham area. Due to continued growth and success, they are now recruiting for a Social Media Specialist.
Supporting the marketing team, the Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing social media channels, developing campaigns and managing optimised content and paid social campaigns to drive leads and sales. Predominantly targeting B2B customers, but with some focus on B2C.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create organic and paid social media campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create the annual social media plan and content calendar to support the key business objectives
- Write and curate content for all social campaigns and be responsible for captions that are engaging and on brand with tone of voice
- Use scheduling tool "Later"
- Manage paid social budget and agency relationships
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Goole Analytics. Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous
- Influencer work
- Reporting and competitor analysis
You will have previous experience of creating and running social media campaigns, both paid and organic and have excellent copy-writing expertise to be able to write engaging and optimised content across social media channels. Data-driven and commercial, you will be able to demonstrate ROI with campaigns and be comfortable creating reports. Experience of Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest is required and ideally you have developed influencer relationships previously.
You will ideally have worked for a business who design and manufacture high- end products, either to a B2B or B2C audience. An interest in interiors would be beneficial.
The salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 plus 25 days holiday plus BH, pension, discretionary bonus
Currently working from home but with a return to the office in future for three days per week.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Castle Bromwich, Small Heath, Sutton Coldfield, West Bromwich,
Social Media Specialist, £25,000 - £30,000, Birmingham
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'