Social Media Manager - up to £32k
You will be joining one of the most respected organisations in the UK that operates on both a national and global level. They are responsible for large scale product manufacturing and visitor experiences, and are renowned for their impressive history which is almost impossible to beat in length and quality.
To maintain relevance in the 21st century, the need for a Social Media Manager has arisen. You will be responsible for strategizing, planning and delivering all public-facing social media elements.
- Plan, develop and implement cohesive social media programs that deliver increased awareness, engagement and growth
- Create, curate and manage all social content including text, images, audio and video
- Develop program KPI’s and reports by undertaking regular performance monitoring analysis and optimisation of social channels and programs
Skills & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing, communications or journalism being preferable OR significant track record managing social media for a web-based company or brand across multiple channels and accounts
- Experience delivering and developing creative campaign assets on or offline within a fast paced revenue and results driven environment
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of web and social media analytics and reporting
- Agency/supplier management of campaign briefing and performance measurement is desirable
- Work for one of the most well regarded organisations in the UK
- Upper quartile pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday per year
- Onsite gym, parking and canteen facilities
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Shannon Barlow at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"