Social Media Manager - Basingstoke
My client is looking for a social media manager to join the team. one leading brands internationally, this is a truly exciting opportunity. This is an amazing place to work with fantastic progression opportunities, working with one of the most renowned brands internationally. This role is working within the B2B arm of the company known within the entertainment industry and have grown from there.
This role Sit on the PR Team reporting into the head of PR & Communication. This role will have a strong focus on Managing and Creating Social media strategy. The strategy will help drive the businesses communication objectives. Using key metrics to drive best practice of social media moving forward. Using your social media knowledge in order to Influence key stakeholders and key managers in each Business group. This role will have one direct report to free up more time for Strategy Implementation.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
At least 4-6 years of relevant Social media experience translating in to the following relevant skills;
- Experience of strong stakeholder management experience social media accounts for Key clients
- Knowledgeable on the full range of social tools including LinkedIn, and confident in Educated stakeholders on the importance
- Exceptional written communication and copywriting skills
- Experience of dealing with multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape
- Passionate about emerging trends, new content and platform opportunities
- Strong personal and communication skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
To apply for the Social Media Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job