Becoming a Social Media Manager with Axelos:
Working within the PR, Social and Marketing teams you'll develop best in class social media campaigns for AXELOS to meet their business objectives, driving customer interaction online. You will be the main editor and copywriter for AXELOS owned social media channels, managing and executing a central calendar of activity.
What you will do:
- Devising and implementing a social media strategy focussed on driving reach, engagement and website referrals, regularly reviewing throughout the year to ensure it is still relevant and fit for purpose
- Community management of our diverse audience profile across social and digital platforms
- Keeping a schedule of regular content to be posted out onto the channels each day using the relevant scheduling tool and monitoring the social landscape for relevant stories and articles relating to our products and services to repost out via the AXELOS accounts
- Working with the content producing teams to push out corporate content, promoting AXELOS products and services in line with business objectives
- Running social media campaigns to support specific marketing campaigns and reporting on performance where necessary
- Working with the Communications team to monitor the social platforms for negative mentions of the AXELOS brand or products and working with the business to respond accordingly
- Being responsible for social listening, monitoring brand sentiment and identifying influencers using the relevant social listening tools
Your experience will include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience gained in industry
- Good understanding of best practices in social media marketing and communications
- A creative flair
- Eye for detail, proof reading and strong written English skills
- Graphical editing/creation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good numerical and analytical/reporting skills
- Great customer service skills
- Community Management across social and digital platforms
AXELOS is a joint venture company, created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty's Government in the UK and Capita plc, to manage, develop and grow its Global Best Practice portfolio. We're responsible for developing, enhancing and promoting a number of best practice methodologies used globally by professionals working primarily in project, programme and portfolio management, IT service management and cyber resilience. Joining our talented team here, you'll make both individuals and organisations work more effectively.
The methodologies, including ITIL ®, PRINCE2®, MSP® and the new collection of cyber resilience best practice products, RESILIA™, are adopted by private, public and voluntary sectors in more than 150 countries to improve employees' skills, knowledge and competence in order to make both individuals and organizations work more effectively.
AXELOS is committed to nurturing best practice communities on a global scale. In addition to globally recognized qualifications, AXELOS equips professionals with a wide range of content, templates and toolkits through its CPD aligned AXELOS Professional Development Programme and its online community of practitioners and experts.
Our vision is to be the world's most respected provider of global best practice. Want to know more? Visit www.AXELOS.com
What's in it for you?
Here at AXELOS we like to think of ourselves as unique. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to shape a young and dynamic company and at the same time you'll have the security of a large plc. Here's just a few of the other reasons why you'll want to be a part of the team:
- Performance based bonus, with criteria, of up to 20% of your gross salary
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to a network of over 74,000 colleagues
- Access to Capita's voluntary benefits
- Regular learning and development opportunities; including subsidised AXELOS best practice products.
- Access to the AXELOS employee incentive fund.
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to work in a global company.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- Social Media