Social Media Manager - Content
£35k - £40k
Office based - possibly 1 day a week working from home.
Creative agency with big ambitions and a growing client base of national and international brands are expanding.
Social Media Managers must demonstrate content creation and content management experience.
As a social media Manager, you will work as part of a small marketing team managing all aspects of digital content for clients.
You will be helping to produce a variety of on-brand, customer-focused content across different digital channels.
You’ll be a brilliant communicator, working closely with our teamandwithclientstoensureourcontentis deliveredatall levels.
Key tasks involve:
- Create and optimise digital content for clients across multiple channels.
- Client immersion - you must actively understand brand tone of voice, customers, products and services, business propositions and industry terms for each client.
- Brief, write and edit a diverse range of content topics and types - including landing pages, blog articles, guides and social media posts.
- Play a key role in content planning and creation, managing client content calendars and production workflows.
- Edit externally commissioned copy.
- Ensure all content meets the agency’s quality requirements, including identifying source material, fact-checking, tone of voice and accuracy.
- Embed best-practice SEO techniques, ensuring content performs in search.
- Proven social media/content marketing success.
- Experience including but not limited to TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Paid advertising campaigns.
- Professional writing, editing, editorial production and/or content management experience preferably within an agency.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accurate spelling and grammar.
- Excellent research skills with the ability to translate data and information into engaging, accessible content.
- Robust knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices.
- Organised and practical.
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation in a business context relevant to the role.
- A passion for content marketing.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- An ability to work at pace and stay calm undertime pressures.
It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills - written and verbal, time management, client care skills, well organised, show initiative, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
For more information, please contact Charles Jenson Recruitment
- Content Marketing
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'