Social Media Intern required. An exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual, having studied marketing / social media to add real value, as well as gain fantastic experience working with a young and dynamic company based in central Chichester.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are offering this opportunity as work experience, it is initially a temporary post for 6 months. The hours can be flexible to fit around studies, however this is strictly Monday to Friday, office based.
The social media intern will manage all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. They will be responsible for researching and analysing social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficiency. The social media intern will work with various company divisions to promote overall brand awareness through social media channels.
Social Media Intern Job Overview
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts and promote brand and industry focused messages, (charity work, internal recruitment, industry news, events etc.)
- Oversee all company social media account management, (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Coordinate social media messaging with advertising divisions
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Oversee and monitor Google AdWords', analytics and search console
- Management of Feefo / Google reviews
Social Media Intern Position Requirements
- Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- A personal drive to be successful and ambitious
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*- C) including English Language and Maths
- Hold a relevant degree/ working towards in social media and/or marketing
- Proven written and verbal English language skills
- In depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy