A Highly successful gaming company based in Windsor are looking for a talented Social Media Executive to join their passionate team.
- Responsible for social media content for all the company’s game software ("gamesoft") products across EMEA; focusing on their Football game.
- Responsible for the daily execution of social media strategy and content calendars across a number of local, regional, and global accounts
- For channels managed by external agencies, provide support to these partners and monitor output for consistent quality
- Provide regular proactive and reactive content suggestions being aware of any and all brand/licensing restrictions that may apply
- Work with the Communications Manager and other key stakeholders to develop the social media strategy for each account
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current and emerging social media networks, understanding business uses for each and creating proposals for new additions/changes to existing channels as appropriate
- Maintain broad knowledge of social media trends, data, and insight reports, sharing with the Communications Manager and other stakeholders where appropriate
- With the support of appointed agencies, develop product-specific campaigns throughout the marketing lifespan; collaborating with PR and Brand teams where appropriate
- Work closely with Brand teams to develop pre-approval marketing plans, use your knowledge to inform budgets and campaign ideas
- Develop joint social campaigns or identify opportunities for impact
- Build and maintain relationships with global team members in our Tokyo headquarters, US offices, and more; represent the European business in all things social media
- Maintain knowledge of, and relationships with, high-impact European influencers and community members across all brands; suited for both organic and paid campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a social media role is essential; preferably from the sports or gaming industries
- Passion for football at the European or global level is mandatiory
- Knowledge of the gaming industry, including eSports, is strongly advised
- Must be able to demonstrate a high-level of proactivity, independence, and creativity, but also understand the realities of working with global brands
- Attention-to-detail, error-free copywriting, and a strong eye for design
- Previous experience of using multiple social media tools, including Socialbakers and Brandwatch is desired
- Previous experience of the using Adobe suite of software, including Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects is desired
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- Social Media
- Social Media Advertising
- Online Gaming
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'