You will need:
- Experience of community management and multiple social media platforms.
- Experience in brand tone of voice and writing for varied consumer segments and platforms including social
- Experienced in research and development of content ideas and concepts based on data and
- Proven experience in working with data to shape content and understanding of social media platforms, social trends and social marketing best practices.
- Understanding of digital audience behaviours and how content travels through social media channels with experience of relationship building and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of social media platforms, social trends and social marketing best practices and to be able to understand digital audience behaviours and how content travels through social media channels.
Engage with internal teams to Ensure integrated communications which align with the brand and campaign / partnership objectives.
Publish to social channels using in-house tools/systems
Review and edit content to ensure it is on-brand and aligned to organisational requirements
Generate creative ideas for campaign delivery, which can be executed by team or elsewhere
Community management and engagement: Execute best practice in community management, being a point of contact for followers
Liaise with destination partners and partnerships team: Work with regions to ensure key partner messages are represented in a way which resonates with our customers
Liaise with overseas office to Help gather requirements from key markets to ensure content is created and published in-line with market trends and requirements.
Does this sound like the next opportunity for you? Get in touch